'Halloween Ice Cream Cups' are easy and fun to make: Get the recipe
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.
Halloween is a great opportunity to have ice cream before the weather gets too cold.
This recipe provides a festive way to celebrate the season. Served in small cups, it’s also a convenient dessert to hand to guests at Halloween parties – thanks to its creator Debi Morgan of QuicheMyGrits.com.
There are a lot of different ways to serve ice cream, and this recipe provides a festive way to celebrate the season. (Quiche My Grits)
Morgan shares on her blog, "these adorable ice cream treats are easy to make and even more fun to eat."
- 12 plastic crystal cups (9 oz. size)
- 1 pkg. white candy coating
- 1 pkg. Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 pkg. chocolate mint creme cookies
- 1 pkg. assorted candy eyes
- 1 tube black decorating gel
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- ½ gallon chocolate mint ice cream
- 1 tube Halloween sprinkles
- 2 cups chocolate mint cookie crumbles (smashed from leftover cookies)
- Halloween picks (optional)